At STIR, we can help your brand post, tweet and pin its way to new levels of customer engagement.
We’ll determine where your consumers are and where your brand needs a presence in the social media sphere. After setting up shop on social media, it’s all about honing a voice and measuring success. Our social media specialists are here to help each step of the way, from creating the first Twitter account to setting KPIs and tracking meaningful customer actions.
Our social media strategies include:
- Building and cultivating social profiles
- Creating “like”-worthy content
- Producing editorial calendars and scheduling social posts
- Social media listening
- Monitoring and managing conversations and discussions
- Paid advertising and campaigns
- Keyword marketing
- Growing social communities and followings
- Gathering user generated content
- Positioning brands as a thought leader in their industry
- Creating heightened levels of engagement that contribute to goals including driving website traffic, cultivating online communities and locating brand advocates
- Integrating social media campaigns with PR, promotions, advertising and marketing programs
Social media for business is a two-way street: It serves not just for self-promotion, but also for listening, gathering customer insights and winning loyal fans.
STIR will conduct a thorough analysis of your marketing goals and overall online presence and make recommendations on how to proceed. We tie social marketing to database, email, content marketing and SEM programs, and integrate branding and positioning efforts.
Our social media specialists are up to speed on all the networks you would expect–and the ones you haven’t heard of yet. They’ll help determine which networks are most critical to your brand and how to best leverage those networks to reach your target audiences.