STIR Advertising & Integrated Messaging (STIR) is looking for a savvy social media marketer to join our team as a paid, part-time Social Media Intern. The newest member of our social media team will work in-person at our office in Milwaukee’s Walker’s Point neighborhood.
The Social Media Intern will support our PR Account Supervisor with influencer relations and our Social Media Director with copywriting, reporting, content management and creative brainstorming.
- Self-starter who can write witty, engaging social media copy
- Well-versed in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- Strong interest in social media trends and analytics
- Passionate about influencer relations
- Ability to conduct in-depth research
- Junior or Senior studying Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- Drafting, designing and deploying engaging social media content that follows brand guidelines
- Assisting in the management of influencer programs for B2C client accounts
- Using performance measurement tools and metrics
- Providing community management support
If you are passionate about social media and have had at least one social media internship, we encourage you to apply! We look forward to chatting with you to determine if you could be a great fit. Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
STIR is a Milwaukee-based integrated advertising and marketing communications firm located in Walker’s Point. The agency serves clients locally, nationally and globally with progressive business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing communications campaigns. STIR specializes in integrating multiple marketing disciplines to generate innovative, insightful and effective communications. These disciplines include advertising, public relations, design, social marketing, digital/web development, research and marketing consulting work. STIR is widely recognized as one of the top creative agencies in southeastern Wisconsin.