You’re ready to tell your story but not sure where to start – or maybe you’re still trying to determine what your story is. Cue STIR’s public relations team.
We’re experts in identifying what makes a brand unique and newsworthy. We craft carefully tailored pitches for the outlets that reach your target audience, and we earn media coverage the old fashioned way – by building relationships with journalists and pitching great stories. We boost interest with creativity. Ultimately, we ensure that your brand is relevant to all of your target audiences.
STIR’s public relations professionals have executed successful media relations programs for clients in a variety of industries at the national and global level.
Generating traditional media coverage is only one piece of the puzzle. We also develop strategies to promote your brand through social media, events, speaking engagements and other non-traditional opportunities. We can help you take what you’re doing and make it newsworthy.
We ensure public relations efforts are integrated with those across the agency – creative, digital, advertising and beyond. Once word starts to spread, we generate reports and compile data to demonstrate the return on your company’s investment in public relations.
SOME OF THE METHODS WE USE TO TELL CLIENTS’ STORIES:
- Media relations strategy
- News release writing and distribution
- Product launch and publicity
- Media list development
- Media monitoring and analysis
- Media training
- Press conference management
- Trade show and association support
- Content strategy and development
- Web page copy
- Social media marketing and analysis
- Community relations
- Crisis communications and issues management
- Event marketing and management
- Writing speeches and scripts
- Feature stories and op-eds
- Case studies
- Speaking engagements and award opportunities